Data Protection Policy
Let us inform you on how we process your data. We respect your privacy and therefore technical and organizational measures were adopted to protect your data.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Councilon the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter referred to as „the GDPR“) and the Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection Amending Certain Acts stipulate transparency oblligation in the field of personal data processing.
The Controller, SCAFFOLDING s.r.o., Československej armády 3, 036 01 Martin, Company Identification Number: 51095084, tel.: +421 907 11 33 66, email@example.com, v súvislosti so svojou činnosťou spracúva osobné údaje na rôzne účely. Personal data may be processed on the basis of different legal bases that are notified below as part of individual purposes of processing. Information on processing your data and rights of the Data Subject may aslo be claimed with any Controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Another part contains titles of information systems divided according to purposes of data processing. Each of them shows, once clicked, detailed information under Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR to explain why your data are being processed.
Purposes of data processing
Staff data are processed on the part of the Controller within the following information systems:
Data of business partners are processed on the part of the Controller with the following information systems:
Job seekers data are processed on the part of the operator within the following information systems:
Data of the web site visitors are processed by the Controller within the following information systems:
Last but not least we would kindly like to inform you on your rights in data processing.
Rights of Data Subjects
- Data Subject shall be entitled to have access to his data.. The Controller shall on the basis of a request by a Data Subject issue a confirmation whether data of the Data Subject that concern him are processed. Should the Controller process those data, a copy of those data shall, on the basis of a request of the Data Subject, be issued. Should a Data Subject electronically request information, the same shall provided in customary electronic form, unless other way of provision is requested expressly.
- Data Subject shall at the same time be entitled to have his data corrected, if the Controller keeps incorrect data on him . Zároveň má dotknutá osoba právo na doplnenie neúplných osobných údajov. Prevádzkovateľ vykoná opravu, prípadne doplnenie osobných údajov bez zbytočného odkladu po tom, čo ho dotknutá osoba požiada.
- Data Subject shall have right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of his data that concern such a subject on condition that:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the Data Subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based
- the data subject objects to the processing
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed,
- compliance with an obligation under law, separate regulartion or an international treaty that the Slovak Republic is bound by constitutes grounds for erasure or
- personal data have been collected in connection with offer of information society services made to a person under 16 years of age.
Data Subject shall not have right to erasure of his personal data on condition that processing thereof is necessary:
- to exercise freedom of speech and right to information;
- to comply with an obligation under law, a separate regulation or an international treaty that the Slovak Republic is bound by or to fulfil a task carried out in public interest or in the exercise of public authority as entrusted to the Controller,
- due to public interest in the area of public health,
- for the purposes of archivation, those of scientific or historical research, if it is probable that such right to erasure will render impossible or seriously hamper achivement of objectives of such processing or
- to prove, exercise or defend legal claims
The Controller shall erase personal data of data subjects on the basis of a request, without undue delay once such a request of a data subject is found reasonable
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:,if
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where the data suibject requested restriction of processing of his personal data, the controller shall not with the exception of storage process the same whatsoever wíthout consent of that data subject.
A data subject shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted
- Data subject shall have right to data portability.which means to receive the personal data which he or she has provided to a controller, which such a data subject is authorized to transfer the same to another coinstoller in a commonly used and machine-readable format om condition that the same was received on the basis of consent of the data subject or on the basis of an agreement and that processing thereof takes place in the form of automated means
- The data subject shall have the right to object at any time processing his personal data. on grounds relating to his or her particular situation. A Data Subject may object to processing his or her personal data on the basis of:
- fulfilment of tasks in public interest or in the exercise of public authority or justified interest of the controller,
- of processing data for the purposes of direct marketing,
- processing for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes.
If the data subject objects to processing his or her personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the controller may not process the same further.
The operator shall in due course assess an objection delivered . The operator may not further process personal data unless necessary justified interests in processing personal data which override rights and interests of the data subject or grounds to exercise a legal claim are proven.
- Data subject shall be entitled toinefficiency of autimated individual decision-making including profiling should the contoller process personal data by profiling or in a simliar way based on automated individual decision-making .
- Data subject may at any time revoke his / her consent to personal data processing , if personal data processing was based on that legal basis. Data subject shall revoke his/her consent in a way under the very consent or this information, should there be no such information, consent shall be revoked by contacting the controller with his/her request in any way chosen. Contact details of the controller are above . Lawfulness of personal data processing on the basis of consent granted shall not be affected prior to revocation of such consent.
- Data subject may file a complaint / a motion for proceedings with a supervisory body – the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak RepublicRegistered Place of Business at Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Bratislava – Ružinov telephone: číslo: +421 /2/ 3231 3214; E-mail: email@example.com , https://dataprotection.gov.sk, if he or she thinks that his/her rights in the field or personal data protection were violated . If a motion is filed electronically, the same shall comply with requirements under Article 19, Section 1 of the Act no. 71/1967 Coll. on Administrative Proceedings (the Administrative Rules).
A data subject may address his / her comments and requests concerning personal data processing to the controller in writing or electronically making use of contact details as mentioned in the beginning of the text.